We come across situation where we get an excel sheet, power point or a simple word document with images, our task is to extract images from the document. Manually we start copying each image and paste in paint and save those, but its time consuming and need human efforts.
We have come up with simple trick in which one can extract images, text and attachments from Microsoft document (pptx, docx, xlsx).we are not using any special software or any other third party add-ons for the task. This process just need WinZip software installed or it can be done using default zip tool installed in windows operating system.
- Select a document which can be Power Point, Excel file or Doc file which contains images and other contents.
- Rename file to .ZIP from respective extension.
Even without renaming the file, you can just try with “Open With” Win Zip or Win Rar, but all your docx files can change their file type to .zip with icon so better we rename the current file.
- Open the file image.zip with WinZip/WinRar.
- Extract the files to your specified location.
- Go to the extracted files.
- You will get all extracted files and folders inside extracted folder. Extracted files -> Word Folder -> media folder contain all the images.