Communication is all about Data and Voice. The tech giant Google knows it very well. Even Google has app like Hangout in its pocket still they are working for better one in this category. This time, they are going to come up with a smart messaging app “Allo” and Video Calling app “Duo”.
Allo: A smart messaging app
There are a bunch of apps already available for messaging, Google itself has Hangout. Allo is another Smart, easier and expressive app to be launched by Google. Allo takes your phone number as a base and works well on contacts, which helps the user to be in touch with all the contacts. This feature is similar to Whatsapp and other messaging apps we use.
- There are two options Whisper and Shout, text appearance is very large for Shout and for Whisper is will be very small.
- Add text to Images which sending.
- Smart suggestion helps us with our common used words like “LOL” “Haha” “ok”.
- Smart Reply helps us to reply the received message based on users most used or relevant reply.
- @google is used to call assistant.
Duo: a Video Calling App
It’s just simple, Fast video calling app. Similar to Allo, Even Dua is based on user phone number hence can connect you with all your contacts. Recently Whatsapp version was seen with video calling facility and soon they removed from the update. Skype, Hangout like apps are already leading in the video calling category. It is interesting to see how Duo differentiate itself from others.
- ”Knock Knock” feature enables live video preview of the caller before user picks the call.
- Support HD quality video up to 720P.
- End to End Encryption highlights its security and privacy.
Both apps are already listed in the Google Play store, but installation is not enabled. Presently, it can be registered for notification on launch. Hope we get notification soon and try these apps on our phones.