Usually, we prefer our personal life should be separate from corporate life and sometimes we feel there could be two apps which can be used at a time in a single device/phone like a dual sim. Here is an app called ‘Parallel Space’ which allows you to run multi apps in a single device/phone. Using this app you can create and use two apps at a time.
Working with ‘Parallel Space’
- First, you need to install ‘Parallel Space’ app from Google Play Store. Click here to install from Google Play Store Android Users.
- After installing click on the ‘Parallel Space’ icon, it’ll show app installed in ‘Parallel Space’, click + icon at the bottom. The app will ask for a clone. Click on the app which you want to use
- Once you clone the apps, it’ll be installed automatically. After cloning the apps, go to home screen of ‘Parallel Space’ and click on the app which you installed. Now you are ready to use dual apps in single device/phone.
Features of ‘Parallel Space’:
- Run multiple social/gaming accounts simultaneously in your mobile.
- The apps which installed in ‘Parallel Space’ are invisible and hence we can use them in Incognito Mode.
- Switch fast with multiple accounts by a single tap.
- You can use dual WhatsApp/Facebook/Twitter etc.
Note: ‘Parallel Space’ uses more memory and hence consumes more battery.