Whenever we organize a trip, obviously we take the help of Google to Check the Tourist spots/ Places/Temples/Restaurants etc. near the destination and it takes many exercises to make a note on the places, hotels etc. at the destination place. To overcome this, Google has launched its new app for both Android & Apple users. ‘Google Trips’ makes exploring the world easier by organizing your essential information in one single place.
How Google Trips Works?
- Install ‘Google Trips’ app from Google Play Store. Click here to install from Google Play Store Android Users. For Apple users Click Here to install from Apple iTunes.
- Login with Gmail account.
- Type a destination place from Google search, Google automatically collects all the places, hotels, rides, etc. which are in the destination place and show them by creating a grid of options.
- Here you get many options about the destination location.
- Reservations: in this menu you’ll get your trip reservation details, to do this you must forward reservation related emails to your Gmail to add these details to your trip.
- Things to do: In this menu you’ll get all the places around the destination in different navigation menus, naming TOP SPORTS, FOR YOU, LOCAL FAVOURITES, TEMPLES, INDOORS, OUTDOORS etc. If you need more info about the place, then you just need to click on the spot, you’ll get all the details about the spot including Address, Contact No’s, Reviews about the place.
- Day Plans: Here you’ll get the trip organized with places which can be seen in a day (This may vary & depends on the traffic, time spent in the spot etc.)
- Food & Drink: Here you’ll get the details of the Hotels/Cafes. These details can be filtered by Budget Hotels, Family-Friendly Hotels.
Using Google Trips in Offline Mode:
If you want to use Google Trips in Offline Mode then you need to Create a Trip as shown below. Here you can select Multiple Destinations also. Enter check-in & check-out dates & click done button. Your trip will be created & shown. Click download option to download all the information about the destination which can be used in offline mode.
Demo Video by Google: Click Here