Paneer Ladoo is something that kids and elders love alike. Melt in mouth delicacy it is. In this article, I have share the recipe of Paneer Ladoo. Happy Diwali!
Makes 35 ladoos
Full fat milk-2 litres (I used 3.8% fat)
Lemon juice- made from 1 lemon +1 tbsp water
Condensed milk-200ml(I used 7.5% fat)
Cardamom powder-¼ tsp
- Boil 2 litres milk in a large pot
- Once it reaches the boiling stage add the lemon juice(I have added a tbsp of water to the lemon juice extracted from 1 lemon. You may need to vary the quantity based on the sourness of the lemon you use)
- Filter the curdled milk and transfer the curdled milk content to another pan
- Add condensed milk to it.
- Add sugar.
- Continue cooking on a low flame to avoid burning at the bottom.
- Once it forms lumps, and comes as a whole mass together, set aside from fire and let the mixture cool.
- Make roundels.
- Decorate with chopped almonds and cardamom powder
- Do not use low fat milk to prepare paneer.
- You can reduce or increase the sugar depending on your taste.
- Store in refrigerator as it is a milk product, it does not have long shelf life (But would rarely remain to store)